Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A little bit more fishing

Last night I bumped into a very good friend, Gw Tux (Chris). He was on his way up to the fire giants on Baxtoran, and we sat and chatted for a bit before he went on his way. I spent roughly 2-3 hours fishing with my fishin' buddy Clutesi. If everything works out, and I pray that it does, 'tesi and I will be having a double fishing party. Once I get within 5k or so of 99, I'm going to go focus on some other skills that I haven't raised much - probably Runecrafting, Hunter, and/or Woodcut. Hunter is amongst my lowest skills...and it would be very nice to have an alternative to fishing for money when I get bored :P

I am now 11% to 99 from 98. I have roughly 22,300 feather left, of which I will probably need 20,000 I estimate. I do wonder if feather is worth more on the GE now that shops are limited again...

No comments:

Post a Comment