Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Morning Drive

Yet more fishing! Clutesi showed up again and we fished together while I hung out in the RS Outreach cc. Helped a player new to Members get to Otto and had a gravedigger event (the only event that I still go for the clothing for in as I haven't gotten all the zombie clothes).

I lost several hours of fishing due to computer maintainance. First Norton expired so I uninstalled it and installed Kaspersky...then Windows updated...then Windows installed Service Pack 2...then Windows updated again and I was finally, FINALLY able to get back to fishing. When Norton expired it kept randomly resetting my wireless adapter so I'd lose connection (which is always stressful near an aggressive NPC that can kill you in two hits...) and have to wait for it to come back up. Just one more reason I dislike Norton (but it came with the computer >.>')

XP Gained: 82,630
% to 99: 98.4% (83.8% 98-99)

No comments:

Post a Comment