Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Morning Chill

Moment of truth :) I really pushed myself today in my final big day of fishing towards 99. I also had a ton of fun! I was the chef for the Maritime Brume Restaurant, which was a new type of gameplay for me. I'd never seen a house laid out to be a restaurant, so it was interesting to say the least :)

After cleaning up the kitchen, I got back to my fishing. Clutesi fished with me later on in the evening, and managed to get 97 Fishing tonight. Woohoo!

The date/time of the joint fishing party for Clutesi and me has been decided!
___________________________________________________
You are cordially invited to Nel and 'Tesi's Joint 99 Fishing Party
To be held Sunday, October 18th, 2009
At 1 AM Eastern Standard Time (12 AM CST, 11 PM MT, 10 PM PST)
Location is To Be Announced
___________________________________________________

Location will depend on if we've any F2P friends attending, etc.
____________
XP Gained: 198,130
% to 99: 99.9% (99.9% 98-99)

No comments:

Post a Comment